In order to receive any bike repair or service from Brilliant Bikes you must first agree to the following Terms and Conditions. It's mostly legal jargon that says I work and you pay but you know how it is. Our terms are as simple and clear as possible.
Brilliant Bikes LLC is pleased to be of service to you. Please review the following terms that govern any sales or services performed by Brilliant Bikes.
BY SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR SERVICE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
1. You certify that you are the owner of any bicycle that you have authorized Brilliant Bikes LLC to service or repair.
2. You understand that the service or repairs performed by Brilliant Bikes may not be covered by any manufacturer warranties and may void the manufacturer warranties, if any, on your bicycle.
3. You are aware that the sport of cycling involves numerous risks of injury or death. You assume all risks and hazards involved with cycling and assume all personal liability in case of injury. In the event of any damages, accident or loss (including, without limitation, personal injury or death) while operating a bicycle, you hereby expressly waive any and all claims against Brilliant Bikes and release from any and all legal liability and agree not to sue or make a claim against, and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Brilliant Bikes, its owners, directors, officers and employees from any and all claims and causes of action, liabilities, costs or losses for property damage or physical or mental injuries, relating to or in any manner connected with any sales or services performed by Brilliant Bikes. You also agree that this release binds your spouse, heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. If your employer or property manager introduced you to Brilliant Bikes or if any of the services you receive hereunder have been or will be subsidized or facilitated by your employer or property manager, then, in addition to Brilliant Bikes, you release and waive any claims against your employer and property manager in the manner set forth in this Release and Waiver agreement. If Brilliant Bikes is performing service or repair on your bicycle while parked on private or quasi-private property you also release and waive any claims against the owner of said private or quasi-private property, and owner’s affiliates, partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents.
4. You understand that Brilliant Bikes makes no verbal or written warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the Brilliant Bikes sales, services or any repairs performed by Brilliant Bikes.
PAYMENTS AND BILLING
5. You accept the responsibility for any costs associated with your repair including but not limited to: any parts ordered, cost of labor, additional mileage fees, etc; for any bicycle you have authorized Brilliant Bikes LLC to service or repair.
6. You agree to provide full financial compensation in the form of cash or a valid credit/debit card for all completed services immediately upon receipt of your final bill.
7. You agree to an additional fee of $10 per day for any bill remaining unpaid after 48 hours of receipt.
Copyright © 2022 Brilliant Bikes - All Rights Reserved.